Ocak 11, 2007

175*

Tough I loved once, one is never enough.
This I thought since I loved once.
But, I still think about the love that I had once.
Could it not be more unfair
when you are acting upon yourself.
The cruelest words you'll hear
as they 're spinning around your head.
'Love is a one way street' you say
and 'only me is on the wrong track.'
Even my love is traveling the other way.
I saw him waving his hand; cheerful was he.
If I didn't know he was going to the opposite direction,
I could have thought he was happy to see me.
But, it was just the kind of excitement people feel
when they are in the comfort of a seat to leave.
Probably to go for a holiday
on a nice crispy summer day.
Thus, he went on a long holiday.
While, I -like as often- stay,
working hard for the sake of passing day.
'Work makes you free', I doubt.
Work makes you forget about freedom.
So, I work to forget how free he was.
He is on a long summer holiday.
I'm here to save money,
for a holiday I'll never be able to pay.